SF-03: Six Sigma Champion
Course Code: SF-03 (Six Sigma Champion(Duration: 01 Day))
The Champion will acquire the skills and tools to select projects, implement improvements, execute control, and alleviate roadblocks to success. The goal of this training is to increase your knowledge of the Champion roles and responsibilities to effectively lead a team of Black Belts. As a Champion, you will learn to identify the elements of a well-written business case as well as learn the importance of project selection. Finally, you will learn about the tools used to complete successful projects as well as your responsibilities throughout the DMAIC process.
Champion Training objective is to produce Champions who are responsible for coordinating a business roadmap to successfully achieve Six Sigma within the client organization.
- Six Sigma as a Methodology.
- Six Sigma Metrics and Measurement.
- Introduction to six sigma tools in Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control Phases.
- Champion roles and responsibilities.
- The Typical Roadmap Project Selection and the Charter. Black Belt Deliverables.
- The Management Skills Needed To Lead Change.