ITIL: Information Technology Infrastructure Library
Course Code: IL 01 (ITIL V.3 Foundation) Duration: 03 Days
This hands on, instructor led, ITSM Version 3 Foundation certification training program introduces the student to the fundamentals of IT Service Management as described in version 3 of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®). The course helps students prepare for the certification exam along with acquiring valuable insights from instructors who have actually managed IT operations and ITSM programs.
The course is structured around an interactive case study, and takes a process based approach to managing IT services throughout the Service Lifecycle. It does not focus on any specific technology, but rather on delivering services aligned with business needs. Delivered over three days, the course features lectures, discussion, team exercises and quizzes.
- Redefining business framework in accordance with the best practices.
- Defining Service Strategy of the organization.
- Working out the Service Design of the organization.
- Development of procedures for effective Service Transitions.
- Development of procedures for monitoring and improvement of Service Operations.
- Helping organizations in achieving Continual Service Improvement.
- Introduction of Service Desk Support.
- Development of Incident and Problem Management procedures.
- Development of Change and Release Management programs.
- Development of Capacity and Availability Management procedures.
- Management of Service Level Agreements.
- IT Service Continuity Management.
- IT Security Management