ISO 22000: Food Safety Management System
Course Code: FSM-01 (Introduction to FSM-ISO 22000) Duration: 01 Day
It is now accepted by legislators, enforcement agencies and food professionals that complying with ISO 22000 provides the most effective way of managing & controlling food safety hazards in food production & preparation areas. Especially, with respect to the WTO requirements, food safety & package integrity are becoming major areas of consideration.
- Food Safety Introduction & Background
- W.T.O. Impacts on Food Sector.
- Introduction to ISO 22000 “FSMS” standard
- Description of Framework & Clauses of the standard.
- Pre-Requisite Programs
- “FSMS” Plan Development & Implementation
- Food Safety Management Principles
- Safety Hazard Identification & Analysis.
- Safety Hazard Evaluation and Risk Assessment
- Identification & Monitoring of Critical Control Points & critical Limits.
- Corrective & Preventive Action Plans.
- Verification and Validation of FSMS
Course Code: FSM-02 (FSM Auditing) Duration: 02 Days
- Understand and Interpret the requirements of Food Safety Auditing with clarity
- Conduct internal audits at respective organizations
- Introduction To ISO 22000
- Prevention Vs Detection
- System Documentation
- Introduction To Audits
- Nonconformance Reports & Corrective Action
- Audit Management
- Approach To The Audit
- Auditor – Role & Responsibility
- Performing An Audit
- Auditing Checklist